Below you will find cooking tips for our cakes and burgers as well as links for recipe ideas by course
Cooking tips for our cakes & burgers:
- Lobstercakes: bake at 450* for 10-12 minutes or pan saute in butter until each side is golden brown
- rabcakes: bake at 450* for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Fishcakes: bake at 450* for 10-12 minutes or pan saute in butter until each side is golden brown.
- Salmon Burgers: broil at 425* for 8 minutes, or pan saute medium heat until each side is golden brown. (Very little to no oil required w/a no stick pan. If grilling burgers no oil is required).
- Tuna Burgers: pan sear for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Stuffed Clams: bake at 425* for approximately 15 minutes.
- Real Deals: Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes. Cover with tin foil for 20 minutes (to hold in moisture), remove tin foil during the last 5 minutes.
- Crab Dip: Bake at 350* for approximately 15 minutes.