Videos, reviews, how-to's and step-by-step guidelines for all your favorite seafood items. We are constantly working on material for our chefs, customers, and RNF crew. Check below to see what we have been working on.
1. How to shuck an oyster
2. Three methods for the perfect scallop & bacon
3. Steamed Alaskan King Crab Leg
4. Know you crab?
5. Lobstah times: STEAM & BROIL
How to Shuck an Oyster
1: We feel the best technique is to fry scallops in oil on stove top. Fry scallops until golden brown, about 4 minutes. This method helps to get bacon to the ultimate crisp factor.
2: Bake at 425 for 20 minutes until bacon is to liking
3: Pan saute until scallops are golden brown and bacon is crisp
TIP: It's all about the bacon...cook until preferred crispiness.
-6 Alaskan King Crab Legs, thawed
-4 springs fresh dill
1. Wrap 3 claws in damp paper towels with 2 sprigs of fresh dill and wrap tightly in plastic wrap
2. Place wrapped claws in microwave (1 pkg at a time) and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove and carefully unwrap
4. Serve and enjoy with melted butter and lemon